Wendy Glavin Agency
In Carol Dweck's book, "Mindset," a New York Times bestseller, she reveals what all great parents, teachers, CEO's and athletes already know, and shows how a simple idea about the brain can create a love of learning and resilience that is the basis of great accomplishment in every area.
My Top Ten Favorites:
1. "Mindset: The New Psychology of Success"- Carol Dweck @CarollDweck
2. "How Non-Conformists Move the World"- Adam Grant @AdamMGrant
3. "Start with Why" - Simon Sinek @simonsinek
4. "Emotional Intelligence" - Daniel Goleman @DanielGolemanEI
5. "Daring Greatly" - Brene Brown @Brene-Brown
6. "Expect to Win" - Carla Hariis @carlaannharris
7. "The Art of Social Media" - Larry Kim @larrykim and Peg Fitzpatrick @PegFitzpatrick
8. "Power Branding" - Steve Mckee @SteveMcKee
9. "Hello: My Name is Awesome" - Alexandra Watkins @bkmtg14
10. "The Digital Marketer" - Larry Weber @TheLarryWeber and Lisa Leslie Henderson
If you don't have time to read them all, go to TedTalks @TedTalks.
You'll be amazed how much you can learn, grow and expand your career, just by reading.