Wilks Communications Group is an award-winning marketing communications agency delivering informed strategy and bottom-line impact for clients around the globe since 1995. We're best known for our work in promoting food and consumer brands; building and protecting corporate reputations and enhancing business value; advancing awareness of domestic and international nonprofits, and elevating awareness of authors and publishers.
• Strategy: WCG develops integrated programs that strategically engage key constituencies through compelling content, multiple channels and activation of influencers with clout.
• Brand: We help you communicate your unique brand “promise;” one that’s clear, compelling and, most importantly, consistent to all audiences.
• Media: We are traditional and online news junkies. We understand how to get reporters interested in your story – and sometimes how to keep your organization out from under the spotlight.
• Reputation: Shape it. Strengthen it. Protect it. WCG has been managing reputations big and small for two and a half decades.
• Engagement: Our toolbox is filled with ways to make your story resonate in the hearts and minds of the people who matter most.
• Content: We create “content that connects,” using language, style and creativity to make messages accessible and memorable.